Online & Mobile Services
The latest update to Texas First Bank's Online Banking and Mobile App experience are here! See the information below about what you can expect, as well as some security measures you will need to take in order to ensure you are able to experience the new update.
Cut down on trips to the banking center and do your banking online. These free and convenient services are available 24/7 from any computer, Apple or Android device with an internet connection. Whether you're in the airport, a hotel room, or your own office, you can check your balance, view your account history, and even see if a specific transaction has been processed. You can use it to view your transaction history, transfer funds, make loan payments, and much more. If you are enrolled in these services, you will also have access to the following services:
Mobile Deposit: Deposit checks straight from your Apple or Android device after enrolling in Mobile Deposit. You can do this by clicking Mobile Deposit under the Services menu item either in Online Banking or the Mobile App. Steps for using Mobile Deposit are listed below.
1. Open the TFB Mobile App and enter your login credentials.
2. Click Deposit Check under Transactions in the menu.
3. Choose the account you would like to deposit the check into, then type in the amount of the check being deposited.
4. Click Capture Image.
5. Align the front of your check with the brackets on your screen, then click Capture Front.
6. Flip your check over and align the back of your check with the brackets on your screen, then click Capture Back.
7. Review your images to ensure that they are legible. Only if your images are blurry or illegible should you use the Retake option for either side.
8. Once you have reviewed your images and are ready to deposit, click Submit Deposit.
Bill Pay: Pay all of your bills from the convenience of your Online Banking account!
Personal Finance Tool: Keep track of all of your bank accounts, credit cards, rewards accounts, etc. all within a service you already use...Online Banking!
We make it easy for you to bank, so you can focus your time on what matters most.
It is imperative that all users of Texas First Bank's Online Banking and Mobile App platforms update their browsers to the latest versions of the following supported browsers:
USERS WHO DO NOT UPDATE THEIR BROWSER WILL BE UNABLE TO ACCESS THESE SERVICES AND WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PERFORM ANY TRANSACTIONS.
- Free to all customers
- Available 24/7
- Accessible from any internet connected computer
- View balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make loan payments
- Sign up for eStatements
- Online bill pay lets you:
- Pay bills
- Set up recurring payments
- Make one-time payments
- Save vendor information
- Safe and secure
- Enrollment and Instructions
To sign up for online banking, complete the form below and fax the required information to one of our locations.
The following documents provide step by step instructions related to online banking: