Transfer funds, check balances, and more from the palm of your hand. Our Texas First Bank Mobile Banking App service allows you to do your banking on the go from your smartphone or web-enabled mobile device, so you can access your Texas First Bank account from anywhere! It's free, easy, and secure.
To enroll, just follow these easy steps:
1. On a computer, log into Online Banking.
2. Under the Preferences menu, select Mobile.
3. On the Mobile Enrollment tab, select the box next to "Yes, enable my User ID and Password for use on my mobile device." Also on this tab, you may opt to email the mobile web address to yourself.
4. Click Submit.
5. On the Mobile Authorizations tab, select a 4-digit Mobile Authorization Code, or PIN, to use when making transfers within Mobile Banking.
6. Click Submit.
7. Once you've done this, you will need to download the Texas First Bank Mobile App in the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.
8. You are now ready to use Mobile Banking! If you have any questions, download our Mobile Banking FAQs.
- Your account information at your fingertips
- Free to all customers
- Available 24/7
- Accessible from any web-enabled mobile device
- View balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Safe and secure