Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans
Texas First Bank is a Community Bank that has operated a dedicated SBA Lending Department since Dec. 2002. Our SBA Lending Department specializes in providing SBA 7(a) and SBA 504 loans to eligible small to mid-sized businesses throughout the State of Texas.
Ask one of our SBA lending experts today about the opportunities available for your business.
Texas First Bank-SBA Dept
2343 N. Main St .Ste B
Pearland, TX 77581
- 504 Loan
- Must be a for-profit, owner occupied business
- Eligible use of funds include land,new construction,acquisition of existing building, building expansion/renovation, and longterm equipment
- Fully amortizing loans (no balloons) with up to 40% of the project at a long term, fixed rate
- Equity contributions as low as 10% down to help preserve working capital
- Net worth less than $15.0 million and net profit after tax (2yr average) of no more than $5.0 million (including affiliates)
- 7(a) Loan
- Must be a for-profit, owner occupied business.
- Eligible use of funds include real estate, equipment acquisition,inventory,working capital.
- Fully amortizing loans (no balloons).
- Up to 90% financing available for qualified applicants.
- Terms up to 25 years, depending on use of proceeds.